Thursday, April 2, 2009

Farewell to Carol & John

We were sad to have to say goodbye (for now) to our dear friends, Carol & John. They have decided it was time to move closer to their family in Oklahoma. Of course we understand; but, it's hard to see them go. I first met Carol at Jazzercise years ago. I knew right away she was a fun lady that I just had to get to know better . Then after a short time, John, Doug & Tony soon became golfing partners, and the bond grew. We've had lots of good times over the years, including our Jazzercise Retreats in Snowbird, our trip to Vegas for Jazzerjam, many good concerts & birthday celebrations, to name a few. They are always so kind to come help us set up for our annual 4th of July party each year. Carol has been so supportive in our Jazzercise adventures, in growing outside of Taylorsville, and being there for all of us. They both have such good hearts...they are really going to be missed! I'll look forward to their visits when they come back in town. At least it's a little easier to stay in touch with technology these days....that helps! :}

Lisa, Carol & I

Doug, Tony & John...the golfing buddies

Carol & John at the Farewell Party at The Filling Station

Gary & Nicole in on the fun

Deb, Holly & Fred getting their laughs in

Tracy & I on the dance floor. Tracy's all ready pulled out the air guitar! :}

Leslie, Tracy, Miwa & I...always silly when we're together!

Nicole & Deb having a hula hoop contest. This was certainly entertaining! :}

Doug getting in a game of pool

The Jazzerbabes always know how to have a good time! :}

Tracy giving John some loves :}

Scott & Carol
We ALWAYS rule the dance floor when we're out together! :}

Doug, Zana & Tony getting their groove on too

Julene's cute mom even joined us this night. I love this picture of them! :}

Party On!

The silly guys: Gary, Fred, JD, Doug, Lenny & John

Cute Lisa & Tony doing their thing on the dance floor

Carol posing with long time Jazzerbuddies: myself, Tracy, Frederick & Wanda.
I got to give Carol one last class of some of her favorites before she left, which was obviously a good work out based on the amount of sweat I had going on there! :}

I sure do luv my Carol! :}

No comments: