Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let me take you to paradise awaiting....

So, want to see where the girls & I will be in just a month's time?! You know we love our girl's trips, and I'm sure this one will top them all off!! It's been in the planning for almost a year now, and thank God some of my girl's are experts at the planning process, and finding these amazing places to escape to!! (I certainly don't mind not having to take care of any of that...and they've got all details taken care of, so I just need to pay my $ and enjoy! :}). I'll be honest, I wasn't going to go at first. I didn't even open the email for a long while, because I didn't want to see what I was going to miss. As you've heard, it hasn't exactly been the year for finances!! But, long story short, by the grace of God, I got the chance to go. OK, so maybe not the smartest thing when you're playing major catch up; but, I also believe, in order to make the most of life, you must not miss some opportunities that arise. And, when you do something like this with 14 other girls, it makes it a lot easier to work out than it would trying to take a whole family there (sorry family, you know I love ya; but, Mama must do what Mama's got to do!! :}). And this really was an amazing deal, all considering what we get...so, gotta go for it! Of course you will be seeing some fabulous pictures when we return; but, let me take you away with me for a minute to enjoy the what's ahead. This will be our home we're staying at....
Feeling like a movie star all ready! Now, this is the patio we will be enjoying many meals & laughs with together....
We even get a private chef, Hector, who will have food & drinks available for us at all times. Can't wait for the true authentic Mexican Fiesta, that they are cooking up for us, when we get there!
I'm visualizing us seeing this exact view soon...
Now let's take a tour of the home...
Oh, I can't believe it's almost here, and that I almost missed out on this adventure. OK, so it may be my last in a while, until I catch up again! :} The next one will be with the family for sure, I promise!! But, for now, bring on the memories ahead!!

3 comments:

heather said...

I don't blame you for not passing this one by. Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it and then maybe I can talk some of my girlfriends into a getaway to that house!

Carla said...

JEALOUS!!! You are going to have so much fun. Enjoy every second of it. Every mom (person) deserves a little pampering from time to time.

Post LOTS of photos!! :)

Melissa Joy said...

Take me with you (okay, I know you offered) but still! You guys are going to have a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!