Thursday, May 20, 2010

Soloist's Slumber Party

Meet most of Ambree's Soloists this year (the rest just weren't there yet :}). If this isn't a great group of "Sisters", I don't know what is!
Ambree thought it would be fun to have a big huge slumber party at her house (did she KNOW how loud 14 girls can get all together when being silly girls?! :}). She was cute, she had fun little gifts for each of them, things to play with (maybe she was trying to get them tired early?! :}). Kaley's got that hula hoop thing going on! I think her dog here was yappier than the girls! :} (maybe that's because she is forced to wear these clothes! Ha Ha :})
The girls were pulling out all their gymnastics moves! (just wish I got to see the cool tricks I heard they did later!)
I heard all about "This great summer moment!", as Kaley explained to me, it sounds like they had a blast! Thanks again Ambree...she/we sure do lu ya, and all these cute girls! :}

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

How awesome that their teacher does this and that they are all so close! love it!