Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Fun

For those who know me, they know I don't exactly rest all that well! Don't get me wrong, I love it, really...I'm just a do-er & usually have a long list of things going on. Which isn't always a bad thing, just making the most of life after all! :} But, sometimes, it's nice to just chill & take the day as it goes (I'm learning, slowly; but, surely! :}). So, this is all I could wish for on my special day! A day of no specific agenda what-so-ever! And I succeeded to manage that the whole entire day! :} Since we FINALLY got a nice warm sunny day (there hasn't been many, here in Utah, yet this year!), we decided it would be fun to head to the park. With so many great ones to choose around our valley, I thought Liberty Park would be a good one to go to this time.

It was fun to see the cute little ducklings! What more could a mother ask for on her day, than siblings getting along & having fun together?.....and having such cute, loving, kids! :} Who says Mama is too old to throw the football with her kids?! :}Of course, Daddy's not either! :}You also have to love the character, and diversity, of your usual crowd at Liberty Park. You see all kinds! But, I think that's good to surround yourself with people of all cultures! From what I understand, every Sunday in the spring/summer, there is a drum circle that forms. We watched it grow throughout the day, it was fun to watch people just enjoying the sun & playing some music! :} You've got to do the old rides there, while you're at the park.
Though, some who may have a fear of heights would not always agree! :}
It was getting hot with all that playing around, so Dylan & Kaley were thrilled to cool off in the fountains!
So, besides fun at the park, I got to sleep in, get a massage & some pampering by the man, have a nice breakfast & dinner made for me, a house cleaned by the family, and time for me to do whatever I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a nicer, more relaxing day....that's all I could ever ask for! Thanks family, Mommy sure loves you!! :}

1 comment:

Melissa Joy said...

Looks like a fantabulous Mothers day! You always know how to have the best of times! Happy mothers day to you, a fantabulous Mom!! Love ya!!