Friday, June 13, 2008

A Family Night Out at The Bees Game

We fortunately get to take advantage of a few Bees games this year with the season tickets at Utah Barricade (thanks to Cal!). We're always for a fun night out at the ballpark! Especially since they're killer seats, just behind the 1st Base Dugout. Good thing they're free tickets since you can't seem to get away without buying all the junk food to goes along with a ball game! It was a good game, despite the loss with of final score of 6-4 tonight. We thought they almost came back there at the bottom of the 9th...it was so close to being over the wall! That's ok..they're still having a great season! Dylan's highlight was getting the camera guy to put him on the Fan Cam dancing like John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever (you know he loves to perform, especially when it's on the big screen! I really ought to put him in acting/dancing classes I think!). See below for Kaley's highlight...she scored!
P.S...and in case you're wondering, I did manage to get through a ball game without screaming out to the team too! (and not easy at a ballgame!) Just one little "WHEW" on a wave was all; but, now that I've been given permission to talk at 20%...I was ok! :} Which...I did still play our own softball game the other night...and yes, I didn't say a peep still. Again...that was hard! Being the one who's always calling out to the team, I just had to sit back & clap louder! Many didn't think I could; but, I know the dr. would be proud! :}


The kids ready to cheer on our Bees!


Yea, great view from these seats for sure!


Miss Kaley with her free Bees shirt


Bumble cruisin' around the park


Check it out...not only did she get a free shirt; but, she got a game ball too! And Freddy Sandoval even autographed it after the game!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm so proud of how well you're listening to the Dr's orders!! What a fun family night out. I wish I could have seen Dylan dancing it up on the Fan Cam!