Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy 21st Jenn!

My Beautiful Niece, Jenn, turned 21 today!!

Kaley giving Jenn birthday hugs

Jenn with sister, Anjila & Mom, Sherrie (my sis)

So Jennica, sorry..Jenn (she hates it when you call her that!) has now offically become an "adult" (because we know 18 doesn't really count...there's still a lot of growing up to do at that age). All of a sudden she's made me feel old....seems like she was just born!! We'll never forget that day & hearing my sister screaming down the hall because she went to fast to actually get the epidural! Actually more funny, which we got a laugh about tonight, was Sherrie pregnant with her in her same tight jeans (tied with a shoe string...she was not about to wear maternity clothes) & heels, big hair...well, it was still the 80's after all!

To celebrate, we enjoyed a nice dinner at "The Porcupine" (fun little place, you should check it out if you haven't before) with Mom & Dad, Sherrie, Anj & Tanner, and a few of her friends. Have I told you how much I love my family?!! :}

Jenn...we love you lots, hope you have a wonderful birthday & year ahead!! Welcome to the real world now!! :}

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Yay! 21! What a fun and great age that was... LOVE the Porcupine, one of my fav. places to go!!! Glad your niece had a great b-day!

Colleen said...

I can't believe she's 21..where does time go! I'm bummed that I had to miss the party, it looks like it was such a fun time. She's so cute!! I hope you don't mind, I borrowed a couple of pictures for my blog. I remember Sherries shoe string tied jeans also..so funny!