Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another reminder of how old I will be tomorrow. This was in addition to a sign that says "Lordy, Lordy...Look Who's (OMG, Can It Be?) 40!!!!
Thanks Sherida! :}
(and no, I DID NOT eat all those doughnuts myself!)
Remember when you were young & you thought 30 seemed really old, and especially 40? Really...I don't feel that old & don't seem a lot different than I did 15-20 years ago (despite more aches & pains & having to color my hair a little more often! :}). Another reason why I believe it is only a number, it's how you feel in your heart & soul. Right? Just let me keep believing that!! :} This is certainly going to be a birthday to remember, nice to know I can spread & out and make a whole week celebration of it!! :} (hey, you only turn 40 once!!). In 22 hours (and who's counting) we'll be heading off to the other side of the country to begin the party....Whoo Hoo!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Yeah, tomorrows your big day. You're going to have such a fun time in New York! I hope you make it on GMA, I'll be looking for you. Happy Birthday! (just about).
Love you Sis!!!

At Last said...

Have a happy happy birthday tomorrow and have some rip roarin fun in NYC!! Cant wait to here about the beg party!! Have sooo much fun

Carla said...

At first I didn't get the donut thing. HA! (who is old?) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have tons of fun....post lots of photos when you get back.

:)Carla