Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me....

So we flew out the day of my birthday (lucky for me it just worked out that way! :}). We were pleasantly greeted by Kamille & Carmon at Dulles airport with a whole bunch of birthday gifts/gadgets to remind me exactly how old I am now! She went overboard, as Kamille likes to do...but, sure made it fun!!


So good to see Millie again!

And Carmon...he's a crackup. Great guy, was a wonderful host...we approve! :}

I had to wear my crown all night. Hey, you can't fight it...you might as well play along, right?!

While we were waiting for Maryanne to fly in, we hit a town nearby, Reston. What a fun little town! We enjoyed hanging out on this fun street full of restaurants/clubs.



Once Maryanne flew in, we then headed back to their beautiful home. Millie was a bit modest when she says she has a nice home on a good amount of land. Yea, you could say that! It was out in the country; but, close enough to many places...they have the best of both worlds there! It was sad to see a bunch of homes in Foreclosure, with the current crazy economy. So wish I could buy one of those homes...I'd be there in a flash! There's not many places I think I could live; but, this one I could!

She even had the cake...thanks again Milie!
I will absolutely have to say that was THE best birthday yet! (of course we can do our best to try & out-do it! :} Better start thinking of where I want to be at 50. Italy? Greece? Of course, just going to the Ellen Show sounds fabulous too. Big dreams & plenty of places to see! :})

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy birthday to you is right! Wow, now that's the way to do it! I've always loved Kamille's sense of humor!! Her house and property look beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Carla said...

FUN FUN FUN!! What a beautiful home. Yes, I could live there too. ;) (Maybe she'd keep us?) I love looking at all the photos! I am still jealous with all the fun you had.....however....I am glad you went.

Keep up the photos. Happy 40!!
XOXOX
Carla

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you! Your trip looked like SO MUCH FUN! I want to go to NYC so bad! Someday!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday!! I sure love my 40 year old big sis. I'm glad you were able to celebrate it in such a grand way!