Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Silly Sister

Have you met Laurie, my silly sister, yet? Yea, I'm sure she thought she was real funny when she drew up this little picture & dropped it in the mail to me....

OK, OK, she is pretty funny & creative...so, guess I'll laugh! :} Speaking of creative...how about these "scarecrows" in her yard? She could always win the most creative displays! (as a matter of fact, she often would at her old apartments that would have decorating contests each year!). I think Halloween is just a good excuse for her if you ask me! :} Apparently she has more time on her hands than I thought! :} (J/K Laurie...you know I luv ya! :})
And how about these cute step-nieces of mine? I know she always wanted to be a mom...so, now she gets her chance (and with a bunch of teenagers too! :}). I still have yet to meet Jamie & Jessica (the two on each end), and the others; but, we were fortunate to meet Julia & Jennifer, the two in the middle, last year on our trip to Florida. They fit right into the family of course! Hopefully we can meet the rest sometime soon!! Laurie....thanks for thinking of me & keeping me laughing! :} Luv ya sis! :}

2 comments:

Carla said...

You all know I love Halloween....but with all the construction going on around the house I am not going to bring too much out this year. I am sad...but don't want my expensive stuff to get dusty or ruined.

I'll still to the yard!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
:)Carla

Colleen said...

Laurie is so creative, I wish I had some of her talent. I love that picture of her girls!
-
I've been seeing those missing posters all over town! As hard as it is to leave your 30's behind, the 40's ahead will rock..so cheers to you, you live your life well! We love you!