Sunday, May 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

Doug turns another year older...but, it's only a number, right? We're pretty sure he's still young at heart, and always will be! And he's still as cute as he was 20 years ago when I first laid eyes on him! Happy Birthday Doug...hope 41 treats you better than ever!


The kids right there to open his presents with him

Kaley was excited to give him her present..she picked
out her gift all by herself...straight from her own shelves.
"He will just LOVE these math flash cards & bottle of
lotion from the St. George Hotel!" (nevermind it was empty! :})

"Hey look...a new golf shirt. I better go Sunday then!" :}

Kaley feeding Doug skittles, while he closes his eyes
& has to guess what flavor they are

"Look at me in your new shorts Daddy!" :}

Little Doug right there! No doubt he's his son!

The boys decorated the cake themselves (hence the reason it was completely covered in sprinkles!) And they just had to help blow out ALL THOSE CANDLES ! :}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Doug! Yes, age is only a number and it doesn't bother me at all either.
To answer to your comment on my blog about my VERY OLD sister...LOL! We tease each other about it, it has been a running joke. She will laugh when she reads it. That is now the only way I will refer to her on my blog, she doesn't get any other name. LOL! I wouldn't go back to being younger for nothing. It was fun at the time, but I love being almost 40 and I look forward to gaining even more years! In fact I am proud to say that I turned 38 TODAY! :)

Lissa said...

Happy birthday Doug!!!! We hope you had a wonderful day and you got to get out and play golf on Sunday!!! :)

Carla said...

Happy B-day Doug. Hope you got some good stuff. ;) Jeff will be turning 40 this fall so we'll send you the party details later.
Hope to see you all soon.
Carla

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Doug! I think it's great that Kaley gave you the math flash cards. I'll have to test you on them next time I see you. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!