Monday, May 19, 2008

The project continues.....

So this was certainly a busy weekend as you see. This was literally a ton of gravel. (Finally gave me an excuse to use that massage gift certificate I've had for too long now! :}...as if I haven't had many other reasons to use it!) And, I'm sure we broke all child labor laws! (It doesn't apply when it's your own kids, right? :}). Ah, it's good for them! Plus they took plenty of breaks! :} It's coming right along, ready for concrete this week. I can't wait to see the finished product & actually get to use it!


Bradon, our Little Man, being a huge help!

Our neighbor Paul helping Doug get the posts in.
Paul rocks....he is always helping us with our
projects. And all he ever wants in return is a steak
dinner every now & then!

He's a funny one too...always cracking a joke.
We're lucky to have such great neighbors!

Dylan helping me dump the gravel around

My little stud thinking he's going to get to use
the post hole digger

3 comments:

Lissa said...

I sooooooooooo can not wait to see how this turns out. It is going to be so awesome and all the hard work you are putting into it will soon be forgotten as you are having a cold one by your new fire pit and the smell of steaks is permeating the air. :)

Colleen said...

It's fun to see the progress. It looks like a lot of hard work!

Anonymous said...

I don't see Kaley anywhere -- and when there's a camera around, that's weird. Better start sifting through that gravel for a displaced (misplaced?) person.