Thursday, May 15, 2008

Who's it going to be?


Just having to throw my 2 cents in......I always thought it would come down to the 2 David's. This has been an exciting year for American Idol (helps to have a home town boy there too! :}). I know I may seem a little fanatic, ok, so I am...and I'm ok with that! My Jazzercise classes have enjoyed hearing some of my favorite performances before & after class each week (as well as getting routines to any songs we had that they did perform to throughout the season)...or at least I think they have! :} But, who do I vote for since I always voted for both of these guys? I know I should show my local support for Archuleta...and he is just a sweetheart, so cute & humble...how could you not love him? But, being honest....I have to say I think Cook is just all around awesomely talented, my kind of style & as Paula says, all ready a Superstar & an American Idol. Soooooo.......I'm guessing it will be David Cook. Guess we'll see just have to see next week!


2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm with you on the comments. These two have always been my favorites. David Archuleta is adorable and a very talented ballad singer. David Cook is an awesome rock singer, and I love his self-confidence and superstar persona! David A.'s shyness makes me laugh..it's ackward and cute at the same time. It will be fun to watch his confidence grow as he matures. I think alot of 17 year olds would be shy in this situation. Anyway, I think both would be very deserving and no doubt that each will end up with a record deal in their respective music fields. I'm bummed that I can't watch the finals live, but we have 2 baseball games going on that night. It should be a great show!!

Carla said...

I have always liked Cook better than Archuleta. Guess we'll find out this week who America voted for.....GO DAVID COOK!!

:)Carla