Tuesday, May 6, 2008

OK, Let's Laugh Together........

Yea, so here I am walking around the school for approximately 45 min. delivering gifts to teachers when I go sign in Kaley & her teacher says... "Nice Shoes". Oh my gosh, have I seriously been walking around like this without anyone noticing? Let alone myself! So here's what's running through my mind..



*Do I have my glasses on?
*Is it because I haven't had any coffee yet? (this cutting back is for the birds!!)
*Have I taken my medication yet? :}
*Are these grey hairs really truly blonde streaks?! :}
*Maybe I just have TOO MUCH GOING ON?!
*Is it because the kids weren't cooperating this morning while we were trying to hurry out the door?
*Maybe all of the above?!! :}

Well, we all wonder how I function sometimes don't we? I've taken a deep breathe & now ready to get to work. Just thought maybe we could all laugh about it together (hey, that's what I'm good for, right? :}). Oh, and by the way, don't bother trying to call me...can't find my phone either! Let's hope the rest of the day goes better!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Oh Shauna-na! I'm speechless. I can barely see the picture through my tears of laughter.
Socks I would understand. Shoes? With your toes sticking out of one of them?? Hilarious!!!

Jen said...

Shauna, too funny!! I haven't had a good laugh like that for awhile! I've had many close moments, but none where I've actually walked out the door. That is hilarious. I'm glad I can laugh with you,because I'd hate if I were laughing at you.

Lissa said...

OMG Shauna, that is too funny. LOVE it! Thanks for sharing and giving me a good laugh today!

Colleen said...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today, that was halarious!! The picture of how completly different the shoes are just adds to the humor! I hope you find your phone and your day goes better. Love you!