Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a show!! That was so entertaining, they had so many great performers, I was just glued to the TV! I particularly liked when Cook was jammin' with ZZ Top...I bet he was on a total high there being in that moment....and it proved he was deserving of the title! And despite Dylan trying hard to tell me the winner before I actually got to see it...it was still a nail biter til the end! Congrats to Cook...YOU ROCK!!! (and Archie...it's ok, we still luv ya! You're still our Utah Idol & no doubt you will go far!)



1 comment:

Colleen said...

It was a great show!! I loved Cook's performance with ZZ Top too. I also loved Archaleta singing the 'Apologize' song. There were a lot of great performances, what a show! Although it would have been great to have a local win, David Cook is is very deserving of the title, and I look forward to both of their future albums!