Wednesday, July 30, 2008

AAARRRGGGHHH!!

OK, just have to vent....some lil' punks (I'm assuming) decided to bust out my car window last night, while we were at our softball game. We were parked in a church parking lot......don't they know they're going to be damned for that!! :} The thing is, I really can't complain, because they were stupid enough to do just that, I'm sure for the pure enjoyment of being destructive; but, didn't bother to take the valuables...like my IPOD, Doug's wallet or sunglasses. So, we are lucky there. I just REALLY don't have the $200 to pay for a new window....it's going to have to come out of my New York $ & that makes me even madder! It did help the frustration to punch it out in class this morning, during a kick boxing routine (serious..you ought to try that when you're stressed, great therapy!) . Just had to share...deep breath, now on to the crazy end-of-month pile of work here on my desk (good thing I have another class tonight, that alone is enough to cause the need of some serious jabs!).

5 comments:

Julz said...

That would tick me off, too! As if people don't have anything better to do!!

Anonymous said...

Little Bastards! I remember when that happened to my Hyundai at my apartment. I think I was more pissed off over the fact that they didn't even take anything!!!
Sorry that happened to you!
Jerks!

Lissa said...

Oh sweetie. I am sorry... The whole scenario would totally Irk me as well.... Shoot, I am sorry you have to take it out of your NY $$!

Carla said...

Sorry babe! Even though they broke your window I am glad they didn't take anything. Canceling cards is a pain in the neck! I hope they can find the punk kids that did it.
:)Carla

Colleen said...

How rude!! It can feel so violating when that happens. I'm also glad nothing was taken. Now just to make sure, it wasn't broken from you hitting a softball thru it was it?? j/k. I am sorry you have to deal with that!