Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Countdown to NY is on!!

OK, really it's been on for a while; but, today we're 3 months away & can I tell you how excited I am?!! It all started with Jules 40th Bday Adventure to The Price Is Right (and oh what a fun trip that was!!). I then decided when I turned 40, if I hadn't been to New York yet (I know, it's sad I haven't been there before!), then I would for sure go for my 40th Bday. And since a bunch of us are all turning 40 this year...well, why not make it a party?! Right now we have 12+ of us going & it will certainly be the trip of a lifetime! Hey girls...it's not too late if you still want to join us! :}

3 comments:

Lissa said...

Ohhh, I so wish I could go with you. I totally love nY. Great pic! I hope you girls have a great time and let the count down begin!!!

Carla said...

I was there in 1990 with Daniella and I am sure a TON of things have changed. ;) I wanted to go back after 9/11 but never made it. I would love to go back and visit. Have a great time and bring me back a t-shirt.

Happy 40!!
:)Carla

Colleen said...

It's coming up fast. Someone better warn the New Yorkers what's coming! Where are you staying at? I love the fast pace of NYC, and the historical sights. You're going to have a blast!!