Monday, July 28, 2008

The Living Planet Aquarium

As I mentioned, the other day we finally got to see "The Living Planet Aquarium" (sorry, the pics aren't the best since they're from my phone). It's a fun place to take your kids...in case you're looking for something to do with them. Not that you need kids to go there; but, you know what I mean! Sometimes us parents have to think hard to find something new! :} Now my question is.....is it wrong that we had salmon & shrimp that night for dinner?! :}
Dylan was excited to get to pet the sting rays

We enjoyed the new Sea Horse Display...pretty cool little things!
Learning about the living creatures at the Great Salt Lake

This even involved riding a boat similator around our lake

"Look....Kaley's driving now!" :}

"Shhhh...this fishy is sleeping!"

This area they got to pet the different critters...Kaley finally got daring enough to touch the starfish; but, quickly squeeled & ran away from it! (I don't blame her....I'm not for touching any of those slimy things either. I'm content just looking at them too!)

Checking out the shark tank

This big ol' starfish stuck to the glass

3 comments:

Colleen said...

It looks like it's expanded since we were last there. We'll have to check it out again. I bet the kids liked the boat similator.

Carla said...

It looks so fun. We haven't made it there since they moved, but I'd like to take the girls sometime.
:)Carla

Lissa said...

YAY! We love the aquarium. So fun!!! Glad you guys had a great time!