Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Party Pics

My good friend, Connie, sent over her pictures from the party, just had to add a few of them here. Memories, memories....always good to have! (I know, I just can't get enough pictures, huh?! :})
I mentioned these 2 earlier: Beth & Tony. I just can't say enough how cute they were & I just thought this picture was so sweet. I gave her the "Ms. America" crown for being the best dancer. I realize having down syndrome is a handicap, and can not be easy by any means; but, again, to have the kind of outlook they do & enjoy such simplicities in life could only be something we should all strive for!
Me & Connie (Jonesy I like to call her)
Laci & Nick

My brother, Glenn, with our dog, Toby

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Connie was so halarious that night! I'm glad her & Glenns anniversary went so well (j/k!). Lacy & Nick are such a cute couple! Thanks for sharing the pix.