Sunday, September 21, 2008

Celebrating Carol's Birthday...

Last night also involved another gathering of friends at The Canyon Inn, to celebrate our friend, Carol's, birthday. With much thanks to Melissa, again...who offered to let the kids stay at the party & sleep over (which they had a blast by the way...thanks Mel!) I love that we, as adults, continue to celebrate our birthdays each year. Like I always say, kids at heart forever! Who says you've got to stop celebrating when you get older? Not me! Though we couldn't stay too long, it was still nice to get a chance to hang with some of "The Jazzerbuds", as I call them (or "Jazzerbabes' really :}). We always enjoy going out dancing together (though I was having to take it easy..so, for once, not much dancing for me). You can always guarantee a good time with these guys...they all know how to make the most of life!

Carol, always a Dancing Queen...age does not stop her a bit!

John & Fred are looking more like brothers all the time! :}

We luv our big teddy bear, Lenny (he actually belongs to Miwa...and no, he doesn't usually have a serious look going on...he's trying to fool you!)

Leslie & Lisa were in on the fun too!

Tony & Doug catching up (Tony was also our old "Pondo" co-worker/buddy when Doug & I first starting going out...another one of those small world moments when he & Lisa started going out). I'm sure they're talking sports or golf tips to each other here! :} Hey, check it out...Mark Koelbel from Channel 2 News playing on the drums! He was good too! :}

Happy Birthday Carol.....here's to many more years of celebrating together! :}

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What fun you always have with your friends! I like the way you 'take it easy' after sx. I hope your doing well. Love you sis!