Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friend, Jen, comes in town for a visit...

We got the opportunity to see another old friend this weekend, Jennifer Faber, who now lives in Denver, CO. Melissa had us over to her house for a nice visit & fun times with the families. It was great to see Jen again...wow, it's been a while! Once again, it's funny what a small world it is....I just happened to see a picture of her at another friend's house (the Powells from Fidelity/softball), come to find out they've been friends for years too. And now, with the power of the internet, between the emails/blogosphere/Facebook, we've been able to stay in touch much more than ever. I am loving that about the internet these days! There's been some fun reconnections again, and I feel closer to my family/friends than ever because of it. Now, being honest, I realize it probably takes more time than I should be spending...it's a little addicting at the same time. So the key is to have a good balance of it all (when I figure out how, hey...I'll let you know! :})

Ta da! :}

My Kaley enjoying the trampoline

This was cracking me up...this cute little guy really wanted the cheese puffs, he was just licking that container as if he was Pooh Bear in a honey tree!

Clayton & Karen's son, Logan

My friend, Amanda's (see prev blog) son , Bridger & Lauren (I did have another pic w/ Amanda but it didn't turn out. Nice I got to see her again...twice in a week even!)

Kaley is always having to brush people's hair any chance she gets...think we have a beautician in the making!

Sure good to see you again Jen! :}

2 comments:

Jen said...

I agree with you on the love/addiction to the things and worlds the internet opens up. I love being able to keep up with your life, and your adorable family. I've been able to keep in touch with friends from every period of my life. It's great!! I'm glad you got on board. Love ya sis!!!

Colleen said...

I don't know how you keep up with it all, but you've always been great with balancing all areas of your life. I wish I your energy! (Yeah, I know a little exercise would help!). It's fun to read about what's going on in your world.