Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Wittenbrook Wedding

INTRODUCING MR. & MRS. DENNIS WITTENBROOK
Maya made such a stunningly beautiful bride!

They did it...it's official!

Family & Friends from all over the country/world! (which was awesome to see people from all over being reunited like that!

As I mentioned, we also got to attend the wedding of our friends this weekend. Dennis & Maya are now husband & wife!! (Hey guys, you getting used to the sound of that yet? :}). She made an absolutely gorgeous bride...as you can see from above! And the ring...Wow, Dennis, you did GREAT! I've never seen a ring like that, amazing! It was a perfect setting up at Alta's Rustler Lodge...great atmosphere, beautiful view...I don't think they could have asked for more! It was so awesome to see much of the old Fidelity gang again. Many of them have moved off, some I just haven't seen since I left Fidelity, and of course it's always fun to hang with our softball team buddies that were there too! I was unfortunately having camera issues myself so I only got a few; but, I stole (or borrowed :}) the ones above that they sent us (hope that's ok guys....love the pics! :}). Sadly, the only bummer of the night for us, was that we missed the ceremony itself (so glad I got to see the pics then :})...that part was due to Bradon's game going so late...kid's first, what can you do?!)...we're sorry guys, heard it was just as beautiful as the rest of the night! :}


Absolutely gorgeous I tell you!

So cute....look how they're looking at each other! :}

You did it Dennis! :}

Good Friend, Melissa, & Sarah, that I also worked with

Great to see Mikey, Michelle & Gabe again too! All the way from New Hampshire to New Mexico now!

Ty & Katie were fun to hang out with tonight! He's a dancing maniac..loved it! :}

Clint, Kristy, Megan & Jimmy....all softball friends (and Fidelity peeps too)

Always fun to see Jason. Him & Sheila were also having fun out on the dance floor! I particularly liked her Kareoke of Madonna's 'Holiday' :} (no really, loved it! :})

More of the old crew...now there's trouble! (just kiddin' guys! :})

Doug & Clint getting a kick out of the toast from his brother

The new couple gets to mingle

Dennis & Maya....we truly are happy for you & wish you all the best in you new life together! CONGRATULATIONS!!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

What a beautiful bride! And the setting looks beautiful too. How fun to meet up with your friends from Fidelity. I bet it was great being together!

Carla said...

I don't know them, but she was beautiful. Glad you all had fun.

:)Carla