Monday, August 25, 2008

They're off!!...and, "Did He Really Do That?!"

Today's the big day...the first day of school. Hallelujah, back to a regular schedule for them! Kaley doesn't actually start until next week...so, she'll get her own special post. I had to run into the Jr. High to turn in his immunizations & oh, just scary watching all those teenagers I tell ya! And the girls checking out all the boys..."Oh look, he's cute! Look at him!". Yea, I have a feeling they're going to like Bradon too! :}...here it goes!

Now Dylan here....oh, where do we start? I'm scared every day for what may come on Dylan's list of adventures. You may notice something in this picture....we'll come back to that. I had him repeat 10 times before I dropped him off, "Stop & Think!" (the thing he usually forgets to do!) He was a little excited this morning, so I had to remind him to not be so hyper in class! Good luck Mrs. Juengel!

Now, back to that picture, here...let's get another one close up. Notice the lack of eyebrows?

I know, don't say it! His answer for everything..."I was just curious what it would look like!". Hopefully that curiosity gets him a long way when he's older & can use it to his advantage in learning & having a successful career! Yea, he decided to just shave them off. Why not? He was only about to go back to school & see his friends again! Silly Dylan.....what are we going to do with him?! I know Doug thinks I should not announce it, giving him that attention he continues to look for; but, I have to have something to use against him later in life, right?! :}

I do love my boys & hope they have a wonderful school year ahead!!

6 comments:

Lissa said...

I can't believe he decided to shave his eyebrows off.. Now that's a back to school fashion statement if I have ever seen one. LOL. I can't believe Brandon is in JR. HIGH!!!!! Happy first day of school!

Julz said...

Wow- you have a son in Jr. High! Doesn't time fly? I can't believe he shaved off his eyebrows. How long does it take for them to grow back?? He still looks really handsome!

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least you don't have one in high school! Ugh!
Love the eyebrows and oh right before school started was brilliant! LMAO!

Carla said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!! I know I am not supposed to laugh but I can't help it. Your Dylan always has something funny to share. Good luck with Jr. high. ;) I am sure that things will go great! (Can you beleive your baby is that big?)

Your kids are TOOOOOOOO cute!!
:)Carla

Colleen said...

Dylan is always full of surprises. You never know what you're going to get! Funny boy. How did Bradons 1st day go? I'm sure he's going to love junior high!

Jen said...

You definitely have to document these things. You know what will happen. He'll have a kid someday just like him - you need the proof! I love his personality, and think the way his mind works is hilarious! I'm sure his friends got a kick out of it!