Friday, August 29, 2008

Current Issues I Feel The Need To Share....

I thought I'd talk about some random issues I'm having...maybe you could help me through them, or just laugh with me...whatever you need to do:

So due to my neverending allergies/sinus problems, I've been given this Sinus Rinse Kit. The dr. swears by it...so, despite the ackwardness of how to use it (yea, best done in the shower...trust me!), I'm all for whatever works! And sure enough it does, pretty great little gadget. The problem? Well, let me tell you a possible side effect. Randomly water just drips out of your nose. Not like anything you can control...when it goes, it goes like a small flowing river. Usually when I bend over to pick something up or just put my head down (sorry Sherida, I really didn't mean to get the files wet! And no, I didn't spill, it's the drainage I swear!). It doesn't happen all the time; but, still! I know it's gross...why do I share? I don't know! Guess I just have to carry around paper towels with me all the time or something!

Why is it they make these Cami's to help keep you all "tucked in"; but, they never want to stay down, so my belly is hangin' out anyway? Seriously, isn't that the reason I bought them in the first place?!

Why, no matter how hard I try, my children just don't hear me? Is it selective hearing? Am I not talking loud enough? What exactly because I SWEAR I told them more than once!!

How come everytime I bend over to pick something up I can't do it without releasing a big groan/sigh? Seriously?! :}

Yea, just had to share didn't I? :}

5 comments:

Jen said...

You are so funny! I'm with you on the tank things. I have the same problem. Instead of sucking anything in, it pushes down and out into one round ball! And I'm glad you clarified, at first I thought you were going to say something else came out when you bend over. Oh too funny. Glad you felt the need, and glad you shared. I'm still giggeling!

Kim said...

Shauna I love your random thoughts. Your blog is too funny. I seem to always laugh when I read your posts...

Carla said...

HA HA HA HA HA!! Isn't getting older the pits. (You make me laugh so much!)

:)Carla

Colleen said...

So funny. I bought one of those sinus rinse kits after seeing Dr. Oz talk about it on Oprah, but I have yet to use it. I didn't realize how fun those side effects can be. ..I'm with Jenny on the bend over one..I wasn't sure which type of big release you were going to say. You're funny.

Lissa said...

You totally make me laugh girl. I love this random email. I can just see you bending over and a "river of water" come streaming out your nose... :)