Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Boys Camping Adventure

So, always interesting when you hear the stories from camp (...and wonder which ones they aren't telling you either! :}) I got a good laugh at some of these stories. Like, apparently an 11 year old named Kelsy was flirting with Dylan...and, per Bradon, "she was cute even!" :}. Wow a 6th Grader....he sure felt special! :} They also were a bit tired today...maybe that's because they, along with Drew, had to get up at 5:30 am to clean up the cabin as part of their punishment of waking everyone up last night while running through the cabin banging pots & pans & making funny sounds. What?! Why my kids? :} Well, ok...of course my kids! I always worry when I see the teacher who always has to come up & tell me something when they get off the bus....I try to prepare myself. Last year was an explanation of the sprain. This year involved a biting incident. Again..what?! Weren't we done with that at 3 years old? Apparently Dylan felt the need to shut "the drama girl" up. Yea, I know...he needs help! Otherwise, sounds like they had a great time. Their favorite thing is rock hopping on the lake & aren't huge fans of the big hike there! Glad they got the camp experience...it's always been one of my favorite memories as a child and think every kid should get the chance!!

Welcome Home Dyl-Pickle!
You too Brady-Burger!

Bradon giving the "see ya later handshake" to his buddy Moses (such a guy thing!)

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! It's great they can go together. I'm cracking up at Dylan's response to the "Drama girl", there's been a few who I've wanted to shut up myself. I'm not sure though that I'm ready for the days in the future teachers have to tell me "bad" things my kids have done.

Colleen said...

I'm glad they had fun. I wonder where they ever got the idea to bang pots & pans from? Funny boys!