Friday, August 29, 2008

Have We Told You We Love You Today?!...

Just wanted to share some love and wish you all a Happy Friday!! It's been a tough week/month for many we care about.... we're so sorry to see them (you) have to go through so many trials/tribulations. May they (you) all know that we wish you all the best in what's ahead, our hearts are with you & that you all can find peace & happiness within yourselves. Know that we are there for you & love you very much...no matter what!!! Now go put on some good tunes that will help the mood & say "Everything's going to be all right!" (right now I've got the "Old Sing Alongs" Playlist on....helps the tense mood here at work too! I've just listened to 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' & 'Blowin' in the Wind'...perfect for what I'm trying to say right now! :})

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Love you too sis! You'll have to check out site: http://www.pandora.com
it's an internet radio station.
I have a lot lots of different stations set up to listen to while I'm working. And it's commercial free.

At Last said...

That is so sweet. I love love bridge over troubled water. I hope you are doing good too. Your mom is so cute, she printed off your blog and gave it to my mom, my mom just loves it!

Carla said...

It is hard watching friends go through difficult times. We can only be there for them and support some of their decisions.

;)Carla

Lissa said...

You are the best!!!!!
Great post and you are a great friend! :)