Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More pics of my beautiful niece & Sister-In Law.....

Though still in shock that we're just finding this out...we have been so elated to here the news of our newest niece, Alexis! Sherrie did get to meet her this past weekend & couldn't say enough of how beautiful she is! Which is obvious in these pics. Oh, I just can't wait to see her in person!!
Kerri at 40 weeks...poor thing even went over 6 days! Personally, I don't know what that "last month" I hear all about is like; but, to go over has to miserable! And she was still at work even!
Her first days...that is precious!
At 4 weeks...still precious!
At 6 weeks..and yep, precious!
I am a very proud Aunt!!

2 comments:

Lissa said...

What a sweetie..... You should be a proud Aunt! :)And your sis-in-law looked so amazing being that pregnant. What a lucky girl!

Colleen said...

Kerri really does look amazing. I am so happy for them. I can't believe she was still working at 6 days overdue. She has always been a hard worker. Alexis is sooo beautiful!