Wednesday, August 6, 2008

While the boys were away....

We had a little fun with Kaley while the boys were away. Last night was the 'Annual Night Out Against Crime' at our neighborhood park....which is always good to go & visit with the neighbors & see what we can do to make it a safer place (we are in West valley after all! :}). Her & Daddy also got some golf swings in on the new practice net in the backyard....you go girl! Then she enjoyed being the official "Bat Girl" at our game...without her brothers pestering her & telling her to sit down & be quiet!

See why I think he's such a cute daddy?
"Mommy...take a picture of us together!"

"Am I just cute or what?"
She's a natural! :}

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun for Kaley to have her own time with you (and without her brothers - ha, ha). I'm sure you guys love it too. I know how much I love being with my kids one on one. I love the pictures!

Colleen said...

She's definitely photogenic. Doug is so good with her. I remember watching him play tea party with her one time. It was so cute. You're always so good about being involved in the community. Kudo's to you!