Thursday, August 7, 2008

Side Note Tonight....

Just had to throw this in too. Lil' Kaley is just not feelin' too well tonight. As much as you hate to see your kids sick, there's something so sweet about when they are & just want to cuddle with you! I just had to capture a little bit of it....it's the simple moments that really mean so much as a parent!

"Mommy...I don't feel very good! Chelly & me are going to just rest." :{

Of course that means the thumb goes in the mouth...a habit that is very hard to break for her. Did you know she was sucking her thumb in her ultrasound, as well as the moment she was born (one hand on the umbillical cord, the thumb in the mouth...kinda like a little monkey! :}) You know that's when she's getting tired!

Oh wait...just when you thought she was down for the night....who did she hear? (while I was grabbing the next load of laundry to fold...does it ever end?!). While 'So You Think You Can Dance' was on in our room...all of a sudden she brings Chelly & the blanky in saying "Mommy..our favorite Rihanna song!"...'Don't Sop the Music' (which also happens to be a fabulous opening Jazzercise routine...hence the reason she's heard it a lot! :}...plus, I say AMEN to that, just "Don't Stop The Music"!)

APPRECIATE THE PRECIOUS MOMENTS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, and I don't know if we've talked about this before or not, but she looks just like those Precious Moments figurines.
Who knew after all those years of collecting them, you would have a real live one?!
It's her eyes.

Colleen said...

I have to agree with Connie. I've never put it together before, but she does look like one of the precious Moments figurines! She's so precious. I hope she's feeling better.