Monday, August 11, 2008

So proud of our boys!

Just had to be the proud parent & share....Dylan did pass his test, he is an official black belt now! I knew he did it as well as the test went; but, it was still exciting to get the official word! He does do well when he focuses...the problem usually is actually getting him to focus!! :}

Also, not to leave out Bradon...he found out tonight he is the official quarterback of his football team this year. Awesome, we're so proud of him! He really does work hard...practices every day & possible waking moment he can. He all ready forsees being a Utes Quarterback some day! (now that would be awesome....keep on working hard Bradon! Kaley can be your cheerleader! :})

Oh, how proud we are of our little ones!! :}

2 comments:

Lissa said...

YAY! COngratulations to your boys! That is awesome!!!! I will be able to say I 'knew them when'. :)

Colleen said...

I'm so proud of both of them!!! Great job Dylan, what a great achievment! I totally want to go see one of Bradon's games, let me know when some of them are. He's very dedicated!