Sunday, August 24, 2008

I HAVE A NEW NIECE!!


Alexis Evelyn Leach
Born: July 1, 2008
6 lbs. 11 1/2 oz.
19 3/4" long
Daughter of: Steve & Kerri Leach
I am so happy to announce the birth of my newest niece, Alexis Evelyn Leach. Oh, she is SOO beautiful! And to know the Leach name will now be carried on means a lot! It's even extra meaningful that she carries on my adorable Grandma Evelyn Leach's name. Oh, talk about cute old people....she was so awesome, truly one of the cutest & spunkiest ladies ever. I make this announcement as a surprise because we didn't even know they were having a baby! Kind of crazy; but, I guess they wanted to surprise us. It's really just put me in shock today though!! They've always had such an adventerous, carefree life...I just never knew if they really were ever going to try. I couldn't be happier for them....there's NOTHING like experiencing the Joys of Parenthood!! I just hope I actually get to meet her in person soon!
How precious!
Steve & his girl

The Leach Family at their hometown, Reno (Tahoe), NV...what a gorgeous view & beautiful family!

CONGRATULATIONS STEVE & KERRI!!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

She's so gorgeous! They really surprised us. I'm so happy for them! And I get to be a proud aunt again. Yahoo!!

Lissa said...

She is adorable... Congratulations!

Jen said...

Shocked with the rest of you. Kerrie look great, and Alexis is so adorable!!!